Orders and Payments
Finding and Viewing Products
Finding the item you are looking for on CBCShop.ca is simple. You can look something up by using the item's SKU number, by product name or any relevant keyword that will help our search engine find what you are looking for. Browsing the site is also an option. You now have the option of finding products associated to your favorite show(s), by category or simply review what our Top Sellers are. Each section will feature our newest and hottest products.
The choice is yours, you can visit our site with a specific item in mind or just find something while you are browsing. Once you find something that appeals to you, just click on the item name and it will take you to our Product Detail Page. The next page will give you a full description, helping you make the final decision to complete your purchase.
How to Place An Order
- Browse and search for the items you'd like to order and add them to your cart as you go.
- When you're ready to purchase, please go to your shopping cart and fill in address information to estimate tax and shipping rates. Here is where you can also use gift certificates or redeem a promotional coupon.
- Click "Proceed to Checkout".create an account during while checking out.
- Confirm or enter your Billing and Shipping information along with the Shipping Rate.
- Payment Information list the credit cards we accept - VISA, MasterCard, American Express.
- When you're ready to complete your order, click the "Place Order" button and you will directed to our payment page where you'll be required to enter your credit card information and confirm.
- The "Thank You - We've Received Your Order" page confirms we will begin processing your order shortly.
Ordering by Phone
Ordering online is safe however, we do understand that not everyone is comfortable with this method of shopping. The CBCShop will gladly accept your order by phone. For phone orders, you can always call us toll-free and talk to our customer service representatives at 1-800-955-7711.
Payment Methods we Accept
We accept valid VISA, MasterCard or American Express cards.
In your email will find a gift certificate code. If you have an account with us, simply click on the gift certificate code and you can Log in and redeem your Gift Certificate immediately. You can also Log in, go to My Account,and redeem the code under the Gift Card area by cutting and pasting the code into theredemption box. The amount of funds will be registered to your account under Store Credit for use during the checkout process. If there are not enough funds to cover your purchase, the excess amount will be charged to your credit card. Any unused amount will remain in Your Account under Store Credit for your next visit.
Coupons Codes & Promotional Offers
Many promotional offers or coupons will be automatically applied during the checkout, but some require you to enter a promotion or a coupon code at checkout. If you have a valid promotion or coupon code, simply enter it when prompted during the checkout process and it will be applied to your order. If the code does not work, it may have been entered incorrectly, or it may have expired. Some promotion or coupon codes cannot be combined with other promotion or coupon codes; please refer to the specific promotion for any restrictions.
How Tax Is Calculated
All provincial tax rules apply and all tax rates are set according to the shipping destination. For instance, if you live in Quebec and are sending a package to Nova Scotia you will be charged HST.
The following table shows which taxes apply in each province:
|Newfoundland and Labrador||X|
|Prince Edward Island||X|
Provincial Tax Rates
Even though they share the same name, several provinces calculate PST and QST differently. This table will help you understand the tax calculation that goes into assessing the final cost of your purchases. Again, it is calculated based on the shipping destination.
|Manitoba||7||(price) * 7%|
||7||(price) * 7%|
|Quebec||9.5||(price + GST) * 9.5%|
|Saskatchewan||5||(price) * 5%|
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland and Labrador